志業  
     
  https://tw.voicetube.com/videos/18404?ref=ted?mtc=gisele_blog_13755  
     
 

It's not what you made today, when you go to word.

工作重要的不是你做了什麼

It's not just what you made but what are you being made into.

不只是你做了什麼

It's not just what you produced for the company,

不只是你對公司有多少貢獻

but what is being produced in you

還有當你為公司效力時

while you're producing that for the company.

這份工作給你的改變

 



Until he reads it and interprets it throught who he is,

直到他以自己的方式詮釋

and puts his hands on that keyboard.

並彈奏

And then the music happens.

旋律才真正活起來

 


 

You are in a job somewhere, workplace somewhere,

你們都有工作

your name is in a box on an organization chart.

你在公司擔任的職位

That's just your piano.

那就是你的鋼琴

When yo start to play.

你開始彈奏了

If you leave and another name goes in theat box,

如果有人接替你的職位

the music will be different.

旋律就會不同

The music is your music,

每個人的旋律都不同

It has nothing to do with the job.

這和工作本身無關

It's you interpreting that music into the world.

如何詮釋,如何彈奏都是你的決定

Tov is when what you're doing

tov 就是

is a full expression of who you are at the core of your being

當你做了件代表真實自我的事

in such a way that it contributes to the other people around you,

而且這件事能幫助身邊的人

and it is in alignment with what life, or what creation,

還能結合

needs from you.

你的人生和萬物需求

 
     
     
     
     
     
     

 

 

 

 

創作者介紹
創作者 不值得的人,沒必要向他證明什麼,生活得更好,終究是為了自己。 的頭像
sequelae

不值得的人,沒必要向他證明什麼,生活得更好,終究是為了自己。

sequelae 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣( 19 )